Project Stay At Home Mom

Project: Stay At Home Mom

"Being a mom is my greatest success" ~Sherine Singleton 

When I had my first baby I was in my early 20's. I was completely surprised and overjoyed. The little baby boy staring at me became my everything. He changed my world! I wanted to give him the best of all I had, protect him from all things and surround him with my heart.

How could that little baby do all of that? 

I never knew what it was like to love so much! How could I let someone else spend more time with him than me?  But I had to... I had to go back to work... I had bills to pay and no one else would do it for me. He wouldn't drink the bottle when I was gone... he waited for me to come home to breastfeed him. I felt like a deprived him of his nourishment. I wasn't there for him when he needed me. 

When I had my second baby I had a toddler and a newborn. I had a difficult delivery and was struggling to breastfeed my baby. Most of all, I was extremely sleep-deprived trying to care for both of them. I eventually fed him formula so he could get nutrition and so I could have the energy to chase my toddler around. Then it was inevitable... I had to go back to work and put them in daycare. I would be working 40 hours a week and with a commute to my job the kids would be with someone else caring for them more than me. But I had bills to pay and no one else would do it for me. 

After my divorce I had to work. Not that I had much of a choice before but now it was without question. I had bills to pay and no one else would do it for me. 

Suddenly, I met a wonderful man and married him. He wanted to love me and my boys but he also wanted to have babies. He wanted me to be home with them so I could take care of them. I was in Heaven! Finally I could be home and be the mom my babies deserved to have! 

It wasn't what I thought it would be... 4 kids and living on one income had it's limits. My husband worked hard and worked long hours to provide for us. My babies were growing and it costs a lot to feed all of  them! We didn't have vacations, we didn't have much if any extras. We lived paycheck to paycheck and barely that. So going back to work seemed like the only way I could help. We had bills and there had to be a way to pay them.

I went back to work, part-time. But that wasn't enough for me. I kept looking. I kept searching. There had to be a work-from-home option. There had to be a way I could be home and take care of my family financially too! This is when I started Project: Stay At Home Mom.

I searched, I tested and tried, I gathered information and then I put together this eBook with what I found to be the best of the best. This is the Best Ways To Make Money As A Stay At Home Mom

I realized that there are ways to make a living while living a life! I found a way to provide for my family while being with my family more than I have ever been before!!

If you are living paycheck to paycheck or struggling to find a way to care for your family while providing for you family then getting my eBook  on the Best Ways To Make Money As A Stay At Home Mom could give you a step in the right direction!  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Better Way To Retirement

Three Ways To Challenge Yourself For A More Rewarding Life