Three Ways To Challenge Yourself For A More Rewarding Life

Not long ago, I was feeling stagnant and anxious for something new or to change. Because of that, I started to think of what I could do to make my life more rewarding. Now I want to share with you three of the top ways I used to challenge myself.
  1. Wake Up Earlier I am not a morning person. There is no denying it. When that alarm starts beeping, it is the sound I dreaded but with small kids I have to get up eventually. So I decided to get up earlier in effort to get a few more things done, maybe get a workout in or just to have a few minutes of quiet before the kids get up and start talking my ear off. Most mornings I wake up and drink my morning beverage and enjoy the quiet. Definitely rewarding!
  2. Say NO To More People This is an area where I struggle. I’m talking about those people who don’t serve me well or at times, suck the energy out of me. I’m not saying they need to be cut out of my life completely, although some might have been at that level in the past, but there certainly needs to be boundaries laid out. I have found that when I am not being served well by those around me, I cannot bring value to the people that matter most to me. Since I said “No” and started setting some boundaries, I have felt more valued. This is not the easiest thing to do and I won’t say that it’s painless but it is rewarding.
  3. Challenge Yourself To Find A New Source Of Income Making a lot of money won’t always bring a person happiness but having more than I do now will most likely relieve some financial stress. This is why my pursuit for a home/online business has been so passionate. I really want to make the most of my time and not take away from my family by working every waking minute. Trading time for money is not rewarding to me. I don’t want to miss out on those life experiences with my family.
These three ways to challenge yourself are not the only ways that can be rewarding. They are a starting point. There might be more you can add to the list or maybe you want to just start with one of them in your life. Let me know in the comments or tag me in a social media post on which of the challenges I gave you or with which one that you want to start.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project Stay At Home Mom

A Better Way To Retirement